All of the family got together and had a birthday party for my grandparents 80th. It was alot of fun! I should've taken more pictures but I was kindof a hermit because I didn't want Paislee being around a lot of people...I know, I'm weird but I have this thing with people holding her! My parents rented a water slide and I'm pretty sure that Jeff took full advantage and had a blast!
2 comments:
Dude, Jeff, you're lookin' pretty buff in that top picture! That slide looks like fun.
Britt--I think it's great that you are protective of Paislee, you're the mom, don't worry what anyone else thinks. She'll get used to other people eventually. This Christmas at the party for gpa, Jeff and I already decided that we're not letting anyone hold our new baby---she's only going to be TWO WEEKS OLD!! YIKES!! ---AND it's FLU SEASON! So maybe we can be hermits together!!
We can totally be hermits together! It will be so fun! I still probably won't let people hold her and she will be 7 months! I'm suprised your going to go! Geez I would have a panic attack! Go you:)
Post a Comment