Monday, September 13, 2010

Lately....

Grandpa and Estella Hobbs were passing through town and decided to come see us. We visited for awhile at our house and they met Paislee for the first time! They took us to Cafe Rio for dinner and we had a great time! Paislee has been super attached to Mommy and Daddy lately and whenever someone else holds her she sticks out her bottom lip and starts to cry...she definitely has separation anxiety!! We enjoy her so much! I still can't believe how much you can love someone so much and just INSTANTLY...she is amazing!














3 comments:

Warburtons said...

She is getting so big!!!! I would have separation problems too if my parents were as good looking as you two. ;) Hope everything is going good. Come to staff meeting thurs the 23. JK But I bet boss would like it.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable and looks like y'all are doing well. Maybe I can come visit once I get over this horrible cold!

Sheila said...

You're family is SO CUTE!!