Wednesday, September 15, 2010

4 months old already!!!







Our babe is 4 months old...way too soon! I feel like I'm going to blink and she is already going to be dating:( Babies grow way way too fast for their mommy's and daddy's! She has passed so many milestones that are so fun to watch! It's amazing the things you get so excited about as parents. Things like laying on her tummy and turning her head side to side, trying to roll over, smiling, cooing, getting an attitude (yes, just like her mommy!), getting upset when Jeff or I are out of her site, grabbing for her toys...the list goes on but we are so proud to be her parents and feel so so blessed that she chose us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has attitude? AWESOME!!! HAHAHAHA.

Kingston and his parents said...

She's not 4 months yet... No wonder u think she's growing up so fast.. Ur aging her!:) love the pics

Kari said...

How ADORABLE!! She is so cute I can hardly stand it!! It is sad how quickly they grow up! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks! Miss you guys!! Love you!

Stacys said...

she is 4 months in my books because i go by weeks so she is 16 weeks which is 4 months. but i suppose i could count a new month by the 25th of each month which would probably be easier!

Kingston and his parents said...

Good plan... Counting week is so over