Paislee has grown so fast! It seems just yesterday that she was so fragile and teeny! Well, I still feel like she is fragile but she is getting so big. I can't believe how fast time flies. We enjoy every minute with her, she is so much fun. She has started to give us a few smiles here and there and it melts my heart! We love how she is starting to become more alert and react more to us. We're so lucky to be her parents.
Color Run
10 years ago
6 comments:
Hey Brittany! Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Your little girl is so adorable. Hope things are going well.
She is ADORABLE!! I can't wait to finally get to hold her this weekend!! We are so excited to come see you guys!!!
You are lucky to be her parents! She is so sweet!
She really is adorable, Kari took my word! It's totally her. I love her precious little everything!! She always looks so cute in her matchy bows!!
Hi Brit! I saw that you had a blog today and had to check it out!! So cute! My family one is private but let me know if you want access. In the meantime, I will just spy on your baby girl this way!
She's adorable Brit! :)
Post a Comment