Bear Lake Reunion
This past weekend we went up to Bear Lake for a family reunion. The family reunion was ok but we had alot more fun spending time with the immediate family and relaxing. I made the plunge and agreed to bring Paislee on the boat with us! I know...big deal for me! I was nervous that she wouldn't really like the life jacket but she was great! She fell asleep in it and was such a great baby. She definetly takes after her Daddy and she is really easy going. 
Daddy dipped her legs in to keep her cool, she didn't quite know how she felt about the water:)




Jordanelle Lake
Paislees first smile caught on camera!
Jeffs family came into town for Paislee's blessing and my parents took us all boating...Mark biffed it really bad while wakeboarding and got a bad black eye! Sorry Mark:( We had a great time though and I sure enjoyed getting some needed sun! It felt so good to get out of the house and spend time with our families.
2 comments:
Hey Brit! This is your lovely cousin Kelsie Alter/Farmer! My mom told me your blog address and I had to come and take a peek! Paislee is ADORABLE! :)
I have a question though, we just found out we're having a girl (woot woot!) and are wondering what that website was that sells the headbands for cheap? Let me know! Thanks!
(Oh, and I would've been scared to death of putting her on a boat so I give you props!) :)
Hey!!! Congratulations, girls are so so fun! So fun to dress:) The website is haloheaven.com but its pretty ridiculous how long it took to get them and they didn't send the right flowers that I ordered either...so I don't know if you want to deal with that:)
Post a Comment