These last few weeks have been quite a roller coaster, going in and out of the doctors and labor and delivery! I'm so proud that I've officially made it to 35 weeks. I had an appointment yesterday and the doc did an ultrasound and said that she looks good. He said that if I go into labor they won't stop it anymore wahoooo!!!! It was so fun seeing Paislee on the ultrasound screen. I didn't think that we were going to be able to get another ultrasound but I was measuring small again so he wanted to make sure everything was looking okay. Now that it's actually okay for her to come, I have this feeling she just might chill in my belly to full term! Ahh I really hope that doesn't happen, I'm getting extremely uncomfortable and can't sleep worth crap at night. While taking it easy these last few weeks I started making flowers for headbands. It's been so much fun, I love being crafty:) Now I just need to make the bands to clip the flowers too.
Color Run
10 years ago
4 comments:
WAHOOOO!! 35 weeks!! You look so great Brittany. Seriously, what a cute belly!-- and it's even better knowing that if Paislee decides to come that you guys could go for it!! YAY! I'm sososososo happy that it didn't get super scary (even though I'm sure you guys were a little scared there a couple weeks ago). Wow, it's really comin' down to it! CRAZY!! Can't wait to meet this sweet angel girl!!
Oh, and I'm super impressed on your flowers. Way cute!! Will you teach me if I ever have a girl??
Yay!!So excited for little Paislee to come! You are the cutest pregnant mamma ever! You look awesome! So glad you made it to 35 weeks and now it's just the waiting game for when she decides to come into the world! So exciting! Oh and I love the adorable flower hair clips! Those are my favorite kinds to put in Madelyn's hair. I am sending you a hair band and some bows too! k, love you guys and miss you tons! Can't wait to see you this summer!
Hey Jeff, just got off the phone with you...can't wait to see all the pics from graduation!!!
Hey! I just found your blog! I am so excited for you! A LITTLE GIRL! That is amazing. Congrats! I am glad things are going well. Can't wait to see her pictures! Good luck with everything. Facebook me your email and I can add you to my blog.
Post a Comment