Superbowl Sunday was so much fun because my Mom spent all day Saturday making food for it! She is the best cook ever! It was better than Thanksgiving dinner:) We were rooting for the Colts because Jeff knows Austin Collie from the MTC and they grew up living close together so he is a big fan! Jeff was "Mr. Jeff the Chef" helping my Mom cook in the kitchen. He is a great cook too! We had so much food, it was great!
Color Run
10 years ago
1 comment:
Yummy, looks like we went to the wrong party!!! How fun! I was super disappointed the Colts lost, we were totally routin' for Austin too! I forgot that you guys were in the MTC together Jeff. That's right! Austin's brother married my arch rival from HS basketball...remember? Emily? LOL, she was so aggressive! -That bruschetta looks so so good!
(Oh my gosh, and guess what? You know that yummy rosemary potato bread we had at your mom's house from costco? They STOPPED MAKING IT at my Costco!! AHHHHHH! I almost cried, seriously.)
Post a Comment