Sunday, February 14, 2010




Jeff is the greatest husband ever, I feel so lucky and blessed to be married to him. He is such a hard worker! I've been wanting Paislee's room painted so I can put up her bedding and start making her room look cute, so this weekend Jeff spent all day painting her room. This morning we put her crib bedding together and I just love it! We're so excited to have Paislee in our lives, we feel very blessed to be new parents soon! Jeff also refinished and antiqued her changing table which I also love, thanks babe!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow lil' bro!! You're pretty handy to have around huH??? I'm super impressed!! Your bedding and the changing table are so cute!! Paislee is super lucky to come into your family!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Warburtons said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the changing table!!! SO Cute!!! And the bedding is adorable.