
I'm finally 6 months pregnant! Wahoo! I feel like its gone by so slow! I just want our wittle girl to be here:) She has started kicking so much and I just love it! It's so exciting to see my tummy move. Today we finally cleaned out her closet and hung up some of her cute little outfits. Maybe in a month or two I can get Jeff to paint her room! Jeffs parents gave us money to go towards a travel system and we've been looking and looking to find the right one and we FINALLY bought one today. I can't wait to put it together. Being pregnant is so much fun!
3 comments:
YAY BELLY SHOTS!! I love it Britt, you're looking really good! So glad to hear you found a good travel system. I remember when Jeff finally put ours together it was THE BEST! Each thing you get makes it just a little more real I think. Especially once it's all put together.
OH Brittany. I think you are like the prettiest pregnant woman ever! The belly is so cute! I can't believe you are 6 months!!!!! WOW!!!! Can't wait to meet your little girl.
You are the cutest Brittany!! Love the belly update!!
Post a Comment