
We couldn't wait until our 20 week appointment to find out what we were having and so we paid $50 to find out early! It was so exciting! Jeff has thought the whole time that we were having a boy so I just started calling it a him but we went to the sonographer and she was like, "oh, it's a girl!" We were both shocked. We are so excited and blessed to become parents, we can't wait for her to get here!
3 comments:
YAY for baby girl!!!!!
OH I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I'm laughing my head off Britt at how great it is that I can HEAR you talking when I'm reading your blog. We're SO excited for you guys to have a wittle girl!! Good luck tomorrow...I hope she's still a SHE!!!!
OH I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I'm laughing my head off Britt at how great it is that I can HEAR you talking when I'm reading your blog. We're SO excited for you guys to have a wittle girl!! Good luck tomorrow...I hope she's still a SHE!!!!
Post a Comment