Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby Shopping! Wahoo!!!!!!



We went up to Park City yesterday and it was like I was on cloud nine! I had so much fun buying clothes for our little girl, that I didn't even buy anything for myself! These are the first outfits that we've bought for her. It made me so so excited! There are SO many cute outfits for girls and I love it! A few weeks ago we also got a crib bedding set, I haven't taken it out of the plastic yet but this is a picture of the set. I love it! It's going to be so fun to start decorating her room and putting things up.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

BRITT!! (not even mentioning Jeff in this one b.c I'm pretty sure he had nothing to do with it...) This may just be some of the cutest girl bedding EVER!!! LOVE IT! Wow, I really to need to have a girl! LOVE the polka dot long sleever!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!! Your outfits for her are just darling!!