Saturday, January 16, 2010

Baby Names

So after ALOT of thought Jeff and I have pretty much come to a conclusion that we want to name our baby girl Payslee. We love the name! It seems so much more real and we're loving it even more now that she has a name! We aren't sure how to spell it and we're having a super hard time with it! There are so many ways to spell it and we think of a new one almost everyday so hopefully we will be able to pin point which way we like the best. Any ideas?????? These are the ones we have so far: Paysli, Payslee, Paisli, Payzlee, Payzlie, Paisly, Payzli

4 comments:

Sheila said...

I like Paisli the very best, I can just see her!! SO CUTE!!!
Then I like Paisley (not sure if you had that as an option...)anyways, I think P-A-I seems girlier than P-A-Y...just my thoughts...LOVE THE NAME!! When Jeff told me a couple of your favs that one TOTALLY stood out to me the most. So glad you chose it! Sweet Baby Paisli Stacy!! HOW CUTE!

Sheila said...

I just saw it like this too:
Paislee--that's cute but I still love Paisli the best.

Anonymous said...

I love that name!!!! Good luck picking out the best one :)

Kari said...

Okay, I have been meaning to get on your blog for a LONG time and I just kept forgetting! I am so excited that you guys have a blog!! YAY!! And, I am so excited that you are having a baby!! YAY!! And I think the name Paisly is really cute! As far as spelling goes I think I like it better with the pai- than the pay- like Sheila. Here are my fav spellings...Paisley, Paisly, Paisli, and Paislee. Cute name! And, I think I just said all the same spellings as Sheila. Haha! Guess we have similar taste. Anyways, Love you guys!! Miss you tons and hope things are going well!!