
I'm finally 20 weeks! Yay! I can't tell you how slow it has gone by but I'm so so excited to be half way. Around 18 weeks I started feeling our little baby girl kick. It is the COOLEST feeling ever. It feels so real and I just love it! It feels like popcorn popping in my belly. She has been kicking on the left side of my belly and just recently I've felt a few punches on my right side. She's getting big muscles:) Jeff has felt a little left out with the whole process because he hasn't been able to feel her kick, so the other night I was laying on the couch and I yelled at Jeff to come over because she had started kicking again. He was able to see my stomach move when she was kicking and he got a big grin on his face and was super excited!
5 comments:
Brittany you are so cute!
Thanks for setting up the blog and posting this great experience with us. It makes us feel alittle closer to our Utah kids.
Love you both
Mom
Brittany that is too dang cute. I miss you so much!!!!! You were my favorite! I am so glad that you are feeling your sweet baby girl kick. I was telling Adam that after we get married is probably when you will have your baby and I can't WAIT to meet her. Hope your doing well!
Is katie king getting married for real??? CRAZY
Im so happy that you get to feel her kick. It is such a cool feeling, and kind of sad that boys will never experience that. But thats what makes the bond so special between mother and child (I sound like a spiritual mom or something). :)
I totally agree with you Britt! Feeling the baby move def. feels like popcorn popping!! ;0) I love that you're feeling her move and just think it's the CRAZIEST thing that my BABY brother is having a BABY!! This post just made it a little more real for ME!! YOU look so good too!! You're totally coming in to that "cute" prego stage!! YAY!!!
How exciting! You look so cute! Hope you are feeling well. Congrats
Post a Comment