Saturday, May 29, 2010

Paislee Shae 6 pounds 6 ounces

We went into the hospital on May 25 for a scheduled induction. I didn't really know what to think about it, besides the fact that I was nervous but so excited at the same time! I was hooked up to the IV at 9:30 and Paislee was born by 3:29 pm. I can't begin to describe what an amazing experience it is to bring a baby into this world. I'm so so grateful to be a mom and to have a wonderful husband that is so devoted to his girls!





























































































































































































3 comments:

Warburtons said...

CONGRATS!!!!! She is so so so beautiful. Im glad that everything went well...and fast!!!!!! I cant wait to meet this little one.

Sheila said...

I really still can't believe that you're not preggo anymore and that she's already here!! I'm sosososooo excited for you guys and for all the fun things that are in the future!!

Jackie said...

Could she be any cuter! I am so happy for you guys and am glad everything went well for you and the delivery! How fun. I love the name you chose for her. The photos were darling!! Yeah! You are a mom! I remember how excited you were to be a mom. I am sure you are such a good mom too. Are you going to stay home? or go back to work? I feel like it has been for ever since I saw you last. I hope you don't mind me putting you on my friends list.=) Enjoy every second with your sweet baby girl! They grow up too fast. Jovi is already one! Who would have thought.