So it seems like every few weeks I crave something different. This week it's pancakes with spray butter and lots of syrup! Last week it was Gushers, Fruit by the Foot, and Oh's cereal (my favorite, it makes my mouth water just thinking about them:) It seems like I'm hungry all of the time and my mood swings are getting more frequent! Ahhh I feel like a basket case some days. My poor husband. The blessing of having a baby totally outweighs the not so fun things we go through so it's all good! Jeff and I are getting so excited to see Paislee and be a mommy and daddy. This last 3 months is going to be hard because we are getting so anxious! Hopefully time flies by so fast, until then I need to take a chill pill and relax:)
Color Run
10 years ago
3 comments:
Your super cute!!!
I do have to warn you though...the last three months for me were THE LONGEST. But it is SO WORTH the wait...and all the back pain... and all the weight gain.... and all the mood swings. But when you get to hold your little one, all those things go out the door! Im so excited for you.
You have a great hubby Brittany. He is so nice to you. You have SUCH a cute belly! I know she will be beautiful. Miss ya and hope everything else is going well.
Dude, Britt--3rd TRIMESTER!!! YAY! You look so great already to be in your 3rd trimester!!! Wow, this has gone super fast for me (guess I'm not carrying the baby though huh?!!) I liked reading your cravings, those are good ones!! MMMMMM!!
Post a Comment